- Question 1:How do I make a reservation at a Huis Ten Bosch hotel?
- Reservations and inquiries on vacancies from overseas are handled through
Huis Ten Bosch International Sales Division (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Question 2:Can I send baggage to the hotel in advance?
- Baggage is accepted up to 7 days before your scheduled stay. Send you baggage to the following address and be sure to include the date of your stay and the name the reservation was made in.
- (insert name of your hotel) Front Desk
7-7 Huis Ten Bosch-cho, Sasebo City,
Nagasaki 859-3292 JAPAN
- Question 3:Are children allowed to stay free?
- One child who is younger than elementary school age, there will be charges for entrance to the resort, meals, and use of facilities.
* At Forest Villa no more than 2 children can stay free of charge in each cottage with 2 or more adults.
Guest Room Features
- Question 4:Are non-smoking rooms available?
- 4 on-site hotels, Hotel Europe, Hotel Den Haag, Hotel Amsterdam, and Forest Villa, have a limited number of non-smoking rooms. In the case where there are no non-smoking rooms available we will deodorize your room, so please let us know if you prefer a non-smoking room when making your reservation.
- Question 5:What kinds of amenities are featured in guest rooms?
- Each guest room features pajamas, shampoo, conditioner, toothbrushes, hair brush, razor, bath towel, face towel, soap, slippers, hair dryer, etc.
Check-in & Check-out
- Question 7:What time is check-in and check-out?
- All on-site hotels have a check-in time that starts from 15:00 and check-out time of 11:00.
- Question 8:I cannot arrive during Huis Ten Bosch’s hours of operation; can I still check in to my hotel?
- Please come to the hotel reception at the entrance when arriving after hours. There are staff on hand 24 hours a day to assist you.
- Question 9:How do I get from the entrance of Huis Ten Bosch to my hotel?
- A free hotel shuttle bus runs from the hotel reception to each hotel. You can, of course, walk if you please.
- Question 10:Can I leave my baggage until check-in time?
- You can leave your baggage at the entrance and marine terminal hotel reception. Baggage can also be delivered to your hotel.
* Please be aware that it does take time to deliver your baggage. Baggage received during the morning will be delivered by the 15:00 check-in time.
* Baggage is accepted starting at 9:00 when Huis Ten Bosch opens. You can also leave your baggage at the cloakroom of each hotel.
Designated Hotel Parking Lot
- Question 11:Is a designated parking lot available?
- Visitors staying at on-site hotels can use the designated parking lot, which is closest parking lot to the entrance.
- Question 12:Are there any fees associated with using the designated parking lot?
- Visitors staying at on-site hotels can use the designated parking lot for free during their entire stay.
- Question 13:Can I use the designated parking lot when arriving to Huis Ten Bosch late?
- The entrance to the designated parking lot is closed at 22:45. Please use the interphone located next to the parking lot entrance to call a staff member when arriving after this time.
- Question 14:Are disabled person parking spaces available?
- Several parking spaces are available. Please contact us beforehand if you would like to use one.