2. We will collect personal information in a legal and fair manner within the scope necessary for the business of the company.
3. When using personal information, we will clarify the purpose of use and do so within the scope of the purpose of use.
4. We will respond appropriately when we receive a request for disclosure of personal information from members, corrections when there are errors or changes in the information, and requests for suspension of use.
5. We Access, loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of personal information. In addition, we will endeavor to ensure accuracy within the scope of use of personal information.
6. When entrusting the handling of personal information to a business consignee, we will take confidentiality and safety measures regarding personal information in advance after confirming that the personal information is sufficiently protected. We will endeavor to supervise and instruct the contractor as well as conclude a contract for the purpose.
7. The Company will not disclose or provide the personal information of members to a third party except in the following cases. In the case of provision to a business consignee, it does not correspond to disclosure or provision to a third party.
(1) With the consent of the member
(2) When disclosure or provision is required based on laws and regulations
(3) When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the member himself / herself.
(4) When it is necessary for the national government or local public bodies to cooperate in carrying out public affairs, there is a risk that obtaining the consent of the guests If
(5) In providing information in advance, (a) for the purpose of providing information to a third party, (b) items of personal data provided to a third party, (c) means of providing information to a third party, or Method, (d) Notify the member himself / herself of information that the provision of personal data that identifies the member himself / herself to a third party will be stopped at the request of the member himself / herself, or the member himself / herself When it is kept in a state where it can be easily known and the provision to a third party is stopped at the request of the member himself / herself.
(6) When guests cannot be identified
8. We will regularly review the collection, use, storage, management, update and disposal of personal information, and strive to implement and improve the personal information protection policy.
● Purpose of use of members
(1) For sending e-mails about events, restaurants, products, hotels, facilities, fees, campaigns, etc. of Huis Ten Bosch
(2) To recruit questionnaires regarding events, restaurants, products, hotels, facilities, fees, etc. regarding Huis Ten Bosch
(3) To create statistical data on business activities such as events, restaurants, products, hotels, facilities, and fees related to Huis Ten Bosch.
● Inquiries and requests for disclosure, etc.
1-1 Huis Ten Bosch Town, Sasebo City, Nagasaki Prefecture 859-3292
Huis Ten Bosch Co., Ltd. Advertising Department