About group admission
Regular group admission rate
- *The group rate will be applied when paying for and entering the park together as a group.
The group rate can also be applied to groups consisting of adults and children and different passport types.
- *Pay for group passports with cash or coupon tickets and receive guide maps at the group window.
- *Please contact Huis Ten Bosch prior to your visit.
||Number of People
|Admission Only Passport
|30 or more
- *The above passport types are not sold on December 31 due to the Countdown Show and required special passport.
Meal coupons are valid at restaurants located within Huis Ten Bosch.
These meal coupons, which you receive at the entrance, are perfect for groups from overseas, groups that will move around the resort separately, and groups that want to give their members a choice of where to eat.
Extremely convenient for both coordinators and members of everything from school trips to invitational trips.
Amounts: Meal coupons are available in amounts from 1,000 to 5,000 yen. For amounts in excess of 5,000 yen please use multiple meal coupons.
Please apply for meal coupons when making reservations.
- *Meal coupons are valid for 6 months from the first time used.
- *Meal coupons cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash, including unused coupons.
- *Any amount that exceeds the meal coupon amount must be paid in cash.
- *Some restaurants, such as hotel restaurants, etc. charge a separate service charge.
- *Meals coupons cannot be used at some restaurants.
Requests for Group
- *Please use the bus parking space assigned to your group. (fee required) Please inform your group members of the location of your assigned parking space, as they cannot be changed.
- *The sale and loading of outside souvenirs in the group bus parking lot, etc. is prohibited.
- *Group members who come by car and will be staying at on-site hotels should use the designated hotel parking lot. (free of charge during your stay)
- *Please have the group coordinator or other responsible person pay at the group window, receive the passports and guide maps, and distribute them to group members.
- *Passports are accepted at the main entrance group counter and marine terminal
Exiting the Resort
- *Please be sure to tell your group when you will leave and where to meet. We ask that groups meet at their assigned parking space.
- *Please take care of roll call and other confirmations on the bus.
Please make sure all members know when and where you will be meeting to leave. There are no public address broadcasts available in the park. Please go to an information center if you need to contact someone in an emergency.
(Tell the nearest staff member if someone has gone missing.)