ANNUAL PASSPORT PRICES
- Kyushu Residents
- Nagasaki Residents
|New||22,000 yen||19,000 yen||16,000 yen||12,000 yen||16,000 yen||5,000 yen|
|2nd year Renewal||19,000 yen||16,000 yen||13,000 yen||9,000 yen||13,000 yen||5,000 yen|
|3rd year Renewal||18,000 yen||15,000 yen||12,000 yen||8,000 yen||12,000 yen||5,000 yen|
|After 4th year Renewal||17,000 yen||14,000 yen||11,000 yen||-||11,000 yen||5,000 yen|
|New||20,000 Yen||17,000 yen||15,000 yen||12,000 yen||15,000 yen||5,000 yen|
|2nd year Renewal||17,000 yen||14,000 yen||12,000 yen||9,000 yen||12,000 yen||5,000 yen|
|3rd year Renewal||16,000 yen||13,000 yen||11,000 yen||8,000 yen||11,000 yen||5,000 yen|
|After 4th year Renewal||15,000 yen||12,000 yen||11,000 yen||-||11,000 yen||5,000 yen|
* The renewal fee for the second and subsequent years of the Kyushu resident limited price will be applied after April 2021.
(The renewal fee before April 2021 will be the same as the general price.)
* Okinawa prefecture is not eligible for the Kyushu resident limited price.
|New||19,000 yen||16,000 yen||14,000 yen||12,000 yen||14,000 yen||5,000 yen|
|2nd year Renewal||16,000 yen||13,000 yen||11,000 yen||9,000 yen||11,000 yen||5,000 yen|
|3rd year Renewal||15,000 yen||12,000 yen||10,000 yen||8,000 yen||10,000 yen||5,000 yen|
|After 4th year Renewal||14,000 yen||11,000 yen||10,000 yen||-||10,000 yen||5,000 yen|
|New||11,000 yen||8,000 yen||6,000 yen||8,000 yen||2,500 yen|
|2nd year Renewal||9,500 yen||6,500 yen||4,500 yen||6,500 yen||2,500 yen|
|3rd year Renewal||9,000 yen||6,000 yen||4,000yen||6,000 yen||2,500 yen|
|After 4th year Renewal||8,500 yen||5,500 yen||-||5,500 yen||2,500 yen|
* Adults: 18 years old or older / Student discount: 18 years old or older university / graduate students and those enrolled in specialized / miscellaneous schools / Juniors: Elementary school students to high school students / Preschoolers: 4 years old to under elementary school students / Seniors: 65 years old or older Under 75 / Senior 75: 75+
* Annual Pass members aged 75 and over who are renewed after October 2021, the renewal fee will be a flat rate of 5,000 yen. If you are 75 years old or older and have a disability certificate, the fee will be 2,500 yen.
* From December 1, 2021, a new charge category "Senior 75" will be established for people aged 75 and over.
HOW TO APPLY
How to apply
About new membership application
・ The enrollment month will be the time when payment is confirmed. Renewal will be done according to the enrollment month.
・ If you do not make a payment for one month from the last day of the end of the month of application for membership, you will need to re-enroll.
specific day (12/31) set by our company guests will be notified at a special rate.
・ For renewal procedures, direct debit is convenient.
・ For Huis Ten Bosch Annual Pass, please refer to the "Membership Agreement".
* You can purchase your Annual Pass time
Please check the "Membership Agreement" and apply from the WEB membership application button.
* Please apply at least one week before your visit.
Visit and apply
Apply before admission
Apply for membership at the member desk (Welcome Gate You can enjoy Privilege from the day of enrollment just by taking a photo for your membership card the spot.
[What to bring]
Identification card (identification and address verification)
If you are registered with Wells Sasebo, please be sure to bring your member's card. You will need it when you fill out the application form.
Apply on your way home
You can enroll with the amount after deducting the admission fee on the day.
For example, if you purchase a 1-day passport for adults of 7,000 yen, you can enroll with a regular annual membership fee of 22,000 yen-the admission fee of 7,000 yen on the day = a difference of 15,000 yen when you return after admission.
* The next day's 1 DAY Passport will not be eligible for the difference.
* Difference enrollment is possible only during the valid period of the ticket.
* If you do not bring the ticket for the day, we will not be able to handle the difference.
* Available only for new members. It cannot be used by paying the renewal fee.
About update method
Annual Pass, we recommend payment by direct debit from the conventional payment at the member desk or the payment by the special transfer form at the convenience store.
Payment by direct debit
Please print the fund transfer request form from the WEB page, fill in the required parts, and submit it to the member desk.
* Regarding the account transfer request form, the member desk must arrive by the 20th, two months before the renewal month. Please note.
Payment by special transfer form
We will send you a special transfer form about 2 months before the renewal month.
If you lose the special transfer form, please fill out the renewal notice at the member desk. Please note.
Payment at the member desk
Please bring the special transfer form when you come to the venue and come to the member desk.
Payment at convenience stores
Please bring the special transfer form and transfer at the nearest convenience store.